ec7fa8a17afb4ed09668ca3cba134dcd A beautiful memory, for you I will remain: My Poetry

A beautiful memory, for you I will remain: My Poetry   like a gold coin,   which in the sea dot is not digested.   You will remember me,   on Full Moon nights,   you will dream of me,   in the last moments in this world.   You will remember the smiles,   that you never really saw,   you will think of words,   that you never told me up close.   You will think of the waltz,   Not dancing at all,   you will cry like a child,   when he suddenly attacks.   How many times will you see the Sea,   Give the sun a kiss to the Earth,   you will think of me,   somewhere far away, in a corner of the WORLD.   But do not worry,   and do not weaken the heart,   go on with the waves of life,   Waltz as you like.

 

A beautiful memory, for you I will remain



 like a gold coin,

 which in the sea dot is not digested.

 You will remember me,

 on Full Moon nights,

 you will dream of me,

 in the last moments in this world.

 You will remember the smiles,

 that you never really saw,

 you will think of words,

 that you never told me up close.

 You will think of the waltz,

 Not dancing at all,

 you will cry like a child,

 when he suddenly attacks.

 How many times will you see the Sea,

 Give the sun a kiss to the Earth,

 you will think of me,

 somewhere far away, in a corner of the WORLD.

 But do not worry,

 and do not weaken the heart,

 go on with the waves of life,

 Waltz as you like.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post